Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where Have I Been??

Yeah, okay, so it's been exactly one month since my last post...and that wasn't much of a post, was it!? We've been pretty busy with preschool, sickness, holiday stuff, sickness, normal everyday boring stuff, and did I mention sickness?? Ugh. All of us (except for Jason) have had Bronchitis; we all got the stomach flu (I was "blessed" to have it on my birthday); we've all had colds, and I'm still trying to figure out these migraines! Hopefully we'll all be well for Christmas.

So, here are a few select pictures of some of the Eastman's Adventures throughout the month of November. Enjoy!



Happy birthday to me! It was so nice to get together with my whole family (and you can see everyone here except for Jason who is taking the picture!)

Jarem and Lexi both like to dress themselves...here are the results... :D

A crazy hair day...actually, this is what she looks like every morning until I do her hair. At least she's happy!!

We got to go see Disney on Ice! It was so fun and the kids loved it as much as I did!



3 comments:

Lanae said...

Awesome Blog, Alisha!!! I loved it. Even though we have had some challenges...it has made our family grow closer. Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

I love it!!! They are adorable, as usual! :D Oh, and I love the pictures on the JC Penney's website. If I had money. . .

Heidi said...

You life sounds like mine. Sickness an more sickness. It is the time of year for it at our house. Emma, my six year old loves to play with Reagan Volk who lives next to your parents. I think about you every time I go there.