Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lexi's New Song

As many of you know, random songs tend to find their way into my head. Well, Saturday morning was one of those random song mornings! The Lollipop Guild Song from "The Wizard of Oz" popped into my head, and I began singing it aloud. Lexi loved it and wanted to sing along. So, here is a clip of her singing to Gramma and Grandpa on the phone:



I don't know if you could tell, but she matches tones very well, as does Jarem. I am so proud of my little singers!! :-D

3 comments:

Lanae said...

I love it! It's so cute of Lexi, but also Jarem singing in the back-ground. She does really well at matching pitches. :D

Zanny said...

Hey Cutie!!! I just found your blog! It's all so deeply cute :) Guess what's funny? My little Summer and I are watching "The Wizard of Oz" as I type this! So I have the Lolly Pop Guild song in my head too. Love you!

Amy Simms said...

Cute Blog! Your little girl is adorable. What a cute little singer. Have a great day!